Hair transplant is becoming popular nowadays especially for men. It is our goal to come up with a range of hair restoration solutions to help our clients for choosing the right option and what is the best-suited treatment for you and your requirements. For FUE hair transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, we ensure that your experience will be life-changing.
What is FUE? It stands for Follicular Unit Extraction, one of the two modern and advanced hair transplant techniques. It is a process where single follicular units are extracted from the backside of a client’s scalp and transplanted into the balding or absent hair area.
There are numerous factors that influence the success rate of a hair transplant in Islamabad. However, selecting a good quality clinic and experienced surgeons who work with highly trained medical staff is considered one of the most significant factors. They will deliver a 95% success rate in results.
Below down, we have discussed all things related to the procedure.
How Does It Work?
FUE treatment is done by taking a single hair follicle out of the patient skin and implanting it on the hair absent area. This process is different for everyone. It restores hair by replacing these old follicles with new follicles that are still able to grow hair.
After that, the follicles will be feed by blood vessels and begin growing hair in the area that before had thin hair or balding.
This kind of hair transplant treatment uses two techniques:
- Manual FUE (The expert manually uses a special design punch tool).
- Motorized automated FUE (Specially designed automated punch tool for faster graft extraction).
Benefits of FUE:
A lot of benefits are acquired in this type of hair transplant and some of them are as following:
- Natural-looking hair and will grow naturally.
- Guaranteed restoration.
- quick and speedy recovery
- Leaving behind almost no signs of extraction.
- It’s free of scars technique.
- Less discomfort and Painless hair transplant surgery.
- Long-lasting results.
- It completes your face features.
Are You A Candidate?
The best candidates are those who are fulfilling the criteria as mentioned below:
- The people who are seeking invasive techniques.
- A person suffering from thin hair.
- Men who have completely bald.
- That candidate who lost hair due to injury or burn.
- For those who lost hair due to chemotherapy.
- An adequate donor hair.
- If anyone has a tight scalp.
- Healthwise perfect.
We try our best to leave an unbelievable effect on the appearance of our clients. But the optimal outcomes from FUE treatment will depend upon the patient to patient. Some of them observe initial effects within 2-4 months. Therefore, a patient must be feeling relax about new growth as they will stay for the rest of their life and will never face it again. It will be wrong if it is said that this kind of treatment is the ultimate solution to the problem of baldness.
It is important for the client’s understanding that an FUE treatment may require multiple sessions in order to achieve a success rate and satisfying hair transplant outcomes.
The results depend a lot on how well you prepare for the treatment. Some of the preparation before the procedure is as following:
- Do not consume any blood thinner at least for a week before the surgery
- Avoid painkiller medication for 10 to 15 days prior to the treatment
- Quit smoking and alcoholic stuff for a week before the procedure
- Don’t take vitamin supplements a week before the procedure
- Do not get your hair cut before the surgery
The procedure of FUE hair transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is done by some given steps below:
- Firstly, the surgeon will shave, clean and local anesthesia the donor area. Mark the area for the accurate target.
- By using a micro punch tool, it Extracts hair grafts from the donor site.
- Preparation of hair graft for hair transplant.
- Then the surgeon will shave, clean and local anesthesia of the bald area.
- Insertion of follicles into the treated area.
- Our surgeon will clean and bandage the area for recovery.
- End of the procedure.
It was also done in multiple 2 to 4-hour sessions over the course of several days.
Typically you can go home after the procedure and strongly advised that do not to drive. Do not interrupt your daily routine too much after FUE and do any rigorous exercise for about a week. Consume prescription medicines after the transplant. Try to sleep in an upright position for the first few nights. Do not wash your treated area for 20 to 30 hours. Scratching, touching, or massaging is strictly prohibited. To avoid pain, swelling, and bleeding, do use cold compresses.
For FUE hair transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, The cost depends upon how much hair is being transplanted and how experienced your surgeon is. There are some cost defining factors:
- The quality and location of the clinic.
- A number of hair grafts required.
- The technique of restoration chooses by the applicant.
- Surgeon qualification, experience, and reputation.
- Some required tests for medical reports.
Further, if you want to know more about our cost-related details then contact us for your queries.
To discover the best hair transplant, feel free to consult for an FUE hair transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. We make your dreamy look into reality!